now reduced in price
245.000 € to 210.000 €!
· A potential commercial opportunity as a Bed & Breakfast or Yoga / Mindfulness / Yurts Retreat.
· This is a unique opportunity to have the project completed to your specification, from a large house (283m2).
· Currently the main structure of more than half of the house has been completed.
· The property is in the middle of a beautiful mature olive / almond finca (3,25 hectare).
· In this very nice and quiet location in the Lecrin Valley, it enjoys an uninterrupted 270 degree view to the Sierra Nevada mountains in the north and across the valley and across the villages to Lake Beznar.
· While the building was originally designed as a large, luxury home with 4 bedrooms and a swimming pool, the architects reconfigured the internal layout with minor modifications to the external design to meet the following:
owarehouse level: 3 double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and terraces. This level would also have a separate shared kitchen / dining room / lounge for use by guests.
oUpper level - Area 1: Owners Accommodation: bedroom with double bed, bathroom, kitchen / dining room / living room with a large terrace.
oUpper level - Area 2: large living room with terrace for guests. 2 double bedrooms each with its own bathroom and terrace.
oTower level: 2 double bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom.
oBig swimming pool
· If necessary, the proposed layout can easily be adapted to your own specific requirements.
· 30 minutes from the coast and Granada.
· International airports in Granada (40 minutes) and Malaga (90 minutes).
The property is only 10 minutes away via a dirt road, gravel road / asphalt road to the charming village of Albunuelas with its bakery, shops and bars.
Work already completed:
A few years ago, the owners worked closely with a very reputable local company of fully qualified bilingual architects to design a large 4 bed / bathhouse with swimming pool. They then obtained a building permit for a house of 283 m² with a large swimming pool.
As mentioned above, by using almost the same external design and the 283 square m2 approved in the building permit, the architects redesigned the internal layout to provide a house with 8 bedrooms / bathrooms.
If the new owners want to run this newly designed house as a commercial company, a change in license usage is required. The architects can arrange this for the new owners.
Phase 1 of the house (157 m²) is now more than halfway through the construction process with the great work for the completion of this first phase of the project.
In addition, a well was drilled and licensed for the extraction and use of the water.
There is also a natural spring, ideal for irrigation.
Transformer rights are also purchased on a nearby electricity supply.
In the vicinity of the house is an old farm storage building (cortijo), complete with dorscircle. This also has a beautiful view and can easily be converted into a studio or an annex of the main building if necessary.
Breakdown of target prices:
· 245.000 Euro - 3.25 hectare Olive / Almond Finca + the existing build of 157m2.
· 355.000 Euro - This is a target price for the completion of the construction and furnishing of the house as described in the enclosed plans. See below for more information on what this target price includes.
Often referred to as 'The Valley of Fortune' by locals, the Lecrin Valley is a hidden gem
located halfway between Granada and the coast - Costa Tropical.
With its own microclimate it is a beautiful green, orchard covered area at the foot of the dramatic Sierra Nevada mountain range.
As an area of outstanding natural beauty, the Lecrin Valley has a green landscape with citrus trees and amazing spring colors. Oranges, lemons, figs, pomegranates and cactus lines along the side of the road.
The valley lies on the edge of the mountains of the Sierra Nevada. Vineyards, olives, almonds, traditional white villages, skiing, hiking and the opportunity for many outdoor activities.
Historic and beautiful Moorish Granada is known for its 'Alhambra', which is on the World Heritage List. With its winding streets and alleyways complemented by its many shops, bars and restaurants, it is a beautiful city to visit.
About 30-40 minutes, depending on where you want to go, are the many coastal towns of the beautiful Costa Tropical. Salobrena, Almunecar, La Herradura, Nerja and the town of Motril are all within easy reach.
to request new plans and detailed descriptions with:
|c / gabriel garcia marquez 5|
|broker and management in the lecrin valley, between Granada and the costa Tropical.|